Today’s card uses the Frosted Watercolour Technique which was the theme for a recent class.
- This technique creates a frosted look by watercolouring over white ink laid down on coloured cardstock.
- Stamp outline images on coloured cardstock (eg Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand) with Versamark ink.
- Cover with White Embossing Powder and heat emboss.
- Use an Aqua Painter and Whisper White Craft ink to add colour to all of the images. Allow to dry.
- Use an Aqua Painter and desired colours of dye ink to colour over the white ink.
- Stamp Sets: Botanical Bliss, Stitched All Around
- Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White Craft
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Stitched Labels Dies, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter