Here is a recent color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here are the colours …
… and here is my card.
- I have used the Versamark Resist / Ghosting technique for the Crumb Cake panel. It works well on Whisper White cardstock.
- The flower has been punched out using the beautiful new Perennial Essence Vellum. This vellum pack has Petal Pink, So Saffron and Old Olive colours.
- Stamp Set: Floral Essence
- Cardstock: Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Perennial Essence Vellum
- Ink: Versamark, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
- Accessories: Perennial Flower Punch, Leaf Punch, Clear Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Sponge Brayer
- … a little decoration for the inside.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.