Here is a recent color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here are the colours with a dessert option of stripes …
… and here is my card.
- Another card with the new Free As A Bird stamp set which will be in the Annual Catalogue when it goes live on 4 June.
- Check out the Stitched Nested Labels Dies – another upcoming new item.
- Stamp the image on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Aqua Painter and inks. Die cut with the second largest of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Die cut with the second smallest die. Colour the whole piece with the light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock with the largest of the dies and layer behind the art panel.
- Add a piece of the striped Melon Mambo DSP to the card base then add the art panel and sentiment panel with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Free As A Bird
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Melon Mambo DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Granny Apple Green Light Stampin’ Blends
- … a little decoration for the inside and envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.