You have seen the Baby Wipe Technique used as an ink pad. Today, I am using the technique for a one layer card. Check out the video to see how quick and easy it is.
- Stamps – Incredible Like You
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink – Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Flirty Flamingo
- Accessories – Baby Wipes
- Card Base (Basic Black): 21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”)
- Whisper White: 9.5cm x 13.8cm (4″ x 5¼”)
- Create a background with Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz inks with a Baby Wipe.
- Add drops of the other inks to a folded Baby Wipe, use as an ink pad and stamp images on the panel.
- Attach panel to Basic Black card base.
- Add sentiment as desired. (I have left mine black for now.)
- Just a little decoration for the inside and envelope …
Here is the video with all the details:
You can see other projects that I have made with this technique here.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.