Here is a recent color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here are the colours …
… and here is my card.
- Use a Sponge Brayer on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock to create the background of Pacific Point and Lemon Lime Twist. Stamp some branches, grass and flowers and then attach the art panel to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the bird and flower sprig on Watercolor Paper and colour with an Aqua Painter and inks. Die cut with the matching Thinlits and attach to the art panel with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Best Birds, Healing Hugs, Sea of Textures
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Shimmery White, Powder Pink Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Pacific Point, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo
- Accessories: Birds & Blooms Thinlits, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Sponge Brayer
- … a little decoration for the inside.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.