Have you seen the brilliant results to be achieved using the Joseph’s Coat Technique? You can create as many amazing colour combinations as you can imagine.
- Sponge desired inks onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp images with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Clear Embossing powder.
- Use a Sponge Brayer to cover the entire panel with a dark ink.
- Buff the panel with a paper towel to remove any ink on the embossed areas.
- Colour Rhinestones with Stampin’ Blends
- Stamp Sets: Healing Hugs, Itty Bitty Greetings
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- Ink: Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Versamark
- Accessories: Detailed Trio Punch, Sponge Brayer, Sponges, Clear Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends
- … a little decoration for the inside.
This technique is also known as Tie Dyed.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.