Here is another example of the Floating Reinker technique using the Lovely Lattice stamp set from Sale-A-Bration. This time, I have fussy cut the images to create a different design for the card.
- Stamp an outline image in Versamark on Shimmery White cardstock and heat emboss with Silver Embossing Powder.
- Use an Aqua Painter or wet paint brush to saturate an area of the embossed flower with water. Add a drop of Lovely Lipstick ink with the Aqua Painter or paint brush and let it spread. If necessary, add more drops, one at a time to spread over the area.
- Repeat this procedure with all parts of the image, using Call Me Clover ink for the leaves and Pineapple Punch ink for the flower centres.
- Allow to air dry. Using a heat tool will quicken the process, but make sure the water pools are almost dry first or you will end up spreading the ink all over the art panel.
- Stamp Sets: Lovely Lattice, Climbing Orchid
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Shimmery White, Blueberry Bushel DSP
- Ink: Versamark, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel
- Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Rose Trellis Thinlits, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
… a little decoration for the inside.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.