Today’s quick and easy card uses the Stitched All Around stamp set and coordinating Stitched Labels Framelits with a little help from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Botanical Tags Thinlits. It may seem like a lot for a quick and easy card, but once you have done the die cutting, it will be together in minutes.
- Use the lattice die on the top left and bottom right of a Mint Macaron layer and attach to a Blackberry Bliss card base.
- Die cut a frame using the Stitched Labels Framelits and Petal Pink cardstock and attach to the left lower half of the card.
- Die cut some leaves using Botanical Tags Thinlits and Old Olive cardstock and attach across the centre of the Petal Pink layer.
- Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock with Blackberry Bliss ink. Die cut with a square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and attach to the left side of the Petal Pink layer with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Stitched All Around
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Botanical Tags Thinlits, Dimensionals
… and for the inside
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.