I have another fancy fold card for you today. This one is often called a Joy Fold or variation of a Joy Fold. I am just going to call it a Fancy Fold!
Here it is closed …
This is half open ….
… and here it is fully open.
- The card base starts as a standard half A4 sheet (14.8cm x 21cm), scored and folded at 10.5cm.
- Once the card base has been folded, cut off a 4cm piece from the right hand side of the front. This piece becomes the overlapping layer.
- Decorate the inside of the card and then attach the overlapping layer. (You could also attach the overlapping layer before decorating the inside of the card. I will show this in an upcoming post.)
- Decorate the front of the overlapping layer.
- Stamp Sets: Bloom by Bloom, Crackle Paint, Itty Bitty Greetings
- Cardstock: Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
- Ink: Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Leaf Punch
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue, or contact me if you would like your own copy.