Earlier this week I posted a quick and easy card using the new Birthday Statements stamp set. Today I am showcasing the other beautiful image in the set.
- This card was made for a ‘big’ birthday for one of my sisters. I wanted understated elegance. Sadly, all of the beautiful colours and sparkle do not show through in the photo.
- The balloons were coloured Smoky Slate and sponged with Champagne Shimmer Mist so that they look silver in real life.
- The Rectangle Stitched Framelits are one of my favourite products in the new Occasions Catalogue. The edges are double stitched which means that you will get a stitched edge on both the internal and external frames.
- Stamp Set: Birthday Statements
- Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
- Ink: Balmy Blue
- Accessories: Stampin’ Blends: Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Granny Apple Green, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Foam Adhesive Strips, Champagne Shimmer Mist, Frosted Epoxy Droplets
… a little decoration for the inside
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
Click on the photo of the Occasions Catalogue to download a PDF file.
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.