Impossible cards are a quick and easy way to create a fancy fold card.
- This card uses retired cardstock, Designer Series Paper, and ink, but this was to show you the idea of creating 3-d embellishments for the card. The stamp set, Bunch of Blossoms is still current.
- Stamp Set: Bunch of Blossoms
- Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Color Theory Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Blossom Builder Punch, Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella Clear, Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes
Check out my video to see how easy it is.
If you prefer, you can download the PDF file.
Sale-A-Bration is here! Earn yourself FREE products:
You can download a PDF version of the 2018 Annual Catalogue here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.