For my last post of 2018, I have the perfect card using the Split Negative Technique.
- This technique can be used to create the art panel on many different angles. You can check out other designs here.
- Stamp Set: Beautiful You
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Copper Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Stamparatus
… the inside
- There are two ways of creating this technique:
- The easiest is to use the Stamparatus to stamp the entire image over both panels at the same time. Check out how to do this in the video.
- The second way is to stamp full images on both pieces of cardstock and cut them on the same angle. This can be a little tricky lining up the angle and the image on each colour. I much prefer to use the Stamparatus.
Check out my YouTube video for more details.
Happy New Year to all. I look forward to providing you with more papercrafting inspiration in 2019.
ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TO GO: The Year-End Closeout sale is now on. Click on the picture below to get your favourites from the Holiday Catalogue before they disappear on 2 January 2019 – while supplies last.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.
One thought on “Split Negative Technique with Beautiful You and VIDEO”