A break from Christmas cards today with the Frosted Watercolour Technique and the gorgeous daffodils from You’re Inspiring.
- This technique creates a frosted look by watercolouring over white ink laid down on coloured cardstock.
- Stamp outline images on coloured cardstock (eg Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand) with Versamark ink.
- Cover with White Embossing Powder and heat emboss.
- Use an Aqua Painter and Whisper White Craft ink to add colour to all of the images. Allow to dry.
- Use an Aqua Painter and desired colours of dye ink to colour over the white ink.
- Stamp Set: You’re Inspiring
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White Craft
- Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Copper Trim, Dimensionals
For the inside …
The Year-End Closeout sale is now on. Click on the picture below to get your favourites from the Holiday Catalogue before they disappear on 2 January 2019 – while supplies last.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.