With Christmas just around the corner, I thought I would share a treat box that is quick and easy to put together. Keep scrolling to download a FREE PDF on how to make it.
- These boxes are made with the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes that are in the Annual Catalogue. You will get 16 boxes for only $13.25.
- Scraps of Designer Series Paper and cardstock are all that is needed for these cute projects. Such an economical way to prepare your gift packaging this year.
- The boxes are a 5.1cm cube, and are perfect for home made (or purchased) treats.
- Stamp Set: Labels to Love
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, All is Bright Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Clear Tiny Treat Boxes, ½” Circle Punch, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Mini Glue Dots, Everyday Label Punch
Here is a look at the inside
… and a closeup of the sprig
You can get all the detailed instructions and measurements in the FREE PDF here.
Limited Edition Products available November 2018 only.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.