At a recent class, we used an old technique known as Faux Watercolour. It is quite simple – just ink your stamp, lightly spritz with water and stamp on watercolour paper.
Here is one of my samples:
- For the background, I mixed some Merry Merlot ink and Rubbing Alcohol in a spritzer and lightly spritzed a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- The bird and flower in his mouth use the Faux Watercolour technique.
- Stamp Set: Best Birds
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Merry Merlot, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Birds & Blooms Thinlits, 1½”, 2¼”, 2½” Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Rubbing Alcohol, Spritzer
For the inside …
Limited Edition Products available November 2018 only.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.