Today I have an example of using the Stamparatus for repeat / hinge stamping. This is a great way of lining up images such as the branch and the sea when stamping the image more than once.
- Such a peaceful look combining images from a number of stamp sets.
- Stamp Sets: Waterfront, High Tide, Rooted in Nature
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Stamparatus, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals, Sponges
… a little decoration for the inside too
- Promotion period: 1–30 September
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after 30 September.
- In order to qualify, sales must reach $400 AUD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
If you received Bonus Days Coupons during August, now is the time to redeem them. You only have until 30 September. Just add your coupon code/s to your order as shown below.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.