The Beautiful Baubles stamp set and co-ordinating Detailed Baubles Thinlits provide so many options for a variety of cards. Today I am using the small baubles stamp and Thinlits.
- These bauble Thinlits are so cute. Stamp the image a few times in a neutral ink and then die cut some baubles from Designer Series Paper for a pop of colour.
- Did you happen to see the reference to Chicken Wire in the title??? These Chicken Wire Elements are Silver Foil on one side and white on the reverse side. They are perfect as a background or to use as a stencil (see this post for an example).
- Stamp Set: Beautiful Baubles
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Dashing Along Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Detailed Baubles Thinlits, Chicken Wire Elements, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals
… and for the inside
Love this Designer Series Paper? It is only available this month – FREE – with a qualifying order. Check out all the details below and then visit my shop to place an order.
- Promotion period: 1–30 September
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after 30 September.
- In order to qualify, sales must reach $400 AUD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
If you received Bonus Days Coupons during August, now is the time to redeem them. You only have until 30 September. Just add your coupon code/s to your order as shown below.
Don’t forget that this is an example only. Bonus Days Discounts in Australia are $9.00 each.
If you have any issues redeeming your coupons, please contact me.
Click on the photo of the Holiday Catalogue to download a PDF file.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.