Have you had a chance to try the new Watercolor Pencils yet? These 10 new colours are only available until the end of August.
I have used some of them on this Christmas ornament (from the Beautiful Baubles stamp set coming out on 5 September) to show you just how pretty they are.
Here is a close up of the bauble so that you can see the sparkle and colours.
- The ornament was stamped on Shimmery White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Colour was added with the Watercolor Pencils and blended with the Clear Wink of Stella.
- Stamp Set: Beautiful Baubles
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Balmy Blue
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Clear Wink of Stella, 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer Ribbon (coloured with Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends), Watercolor Pencils: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape
The inside of the card …..
If you would like these pencils to create gorgeous projects such as this, visit my online shop and place your order today or alternatively, contact me and I will add them to my order on Thursday (30 August).
Don’t forget that the Blended Seasons Bundle which I have been showcasing during the month will also disappear at the end of August.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.