A relatively quick and easy monochromatic look for Christmas today using the mistletoe image from Blended Seasons.
- Attach a strip of Old Olive cardstock across the centre of a Very Vanilla layer.
- Stamp the mistletoe image at the top and bottom of the vanilla piece and at the top and bottom of the olive strip. Use a Blender Pen to draw out some of the olive ink on the very vanilla images.
- Run the art panel through the Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and attach to an Old Olive card base.
- Stamp a sentiment in Old Olive on Very Vanilla and attach across the centre of the Old Olive strip using Dimensionals
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Old Olive
- Accessories: Quilt Top TIEF, Blender Pen, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
Visit my online shop to get these limited edition products whilst they are still available.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.