- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the mountain image from Waterfront using Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Balmy Blue inks to create a mountain range about one third from the top of the cardstock.
- Stamp the wheat image from Blended Seasons using Crushed Curry below the mountains, leaving a little space for some grass.
- Stamp the large and small grass images from High Tide using Pear Pizzazz above the wheat.
- Stamp the ‘dots’ from Waterfront using Crumb Cake through the wheat to add the illusion of soil.
- Sponge the wheat area lightly with Crumb Cake and the grass area lightly with Pear Pizzazz.
- Colour in the wheat stalks with a Blender Pen and Crushed Curry ink.
- Sponge the sky with Balmy Blue and then stamp the birds from High Tide with Soft Suede.
- Die cut the art panel using the largest of the three frames in the Stitched Seasons Framelits.
- Attach the negative art panel to a piece of Whisper White and add to the inside of the card.
- Stamp a sentiment from Blended Seasons on Whisper White with Blackberry Bliss and punch with the Pretty Label Punch. Snip the top and bottom from the punched shape, and attach it to the base of the art panel.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the art panel / sentiment to the front of a Blackberry Bliss card base.
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons, Waterfront, High Tide
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories: Stitched Seasons Framelits, Pretty Label Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
I will continue to showcase these products for few more days so that you can see the versatility they offer. Visit my online shop to get yours whilst they are still available.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.