For the latest sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers, I have used the Colour Your Season Bundle. Click on the link to see more great inspiration for this challenge.
This is the sketch.
… and here is my card
- The holly was stamped in a ‘wreath’ pattern using the Stamparatus and then coloured with Watercolor Pencils.
- The bell was die cut and also coloured with the Watercolor Pencils.
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons, Christmas Pines
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Under the Mistletoe DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Watercolor Pencils: Real Red, Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Stitched Seasons Framelits, 1½” Circle Punch, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
I will continue to showcase these products for few more days so that you can see the versatility they offer. Visit my online shop to get yours whilst they are still available.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.