Today, the Stitched Seasons Framelits are the star of the post.
- The Graceful Glass Designer Vellum birds have been coloured with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- The flower sprig was die cut with Whisper White cardstock and also coloured with Stampin’ Blends.
- Note how I have used one of the frame Framelits to create a smaller frame for the Thank You sentiment. You can see how the technique works in this post here.
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Graceful Glass Designer Vellum
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends: Mint Macaron, Pumpkin Pie, Pineapple Punch, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Call Me Clover
- Accessories: Stitched Seasons Framelits, Pearls, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
I will continue to showcase these products for few more days so that you can see the versatility they offer. Visit my online shop to get yours whilst they are still available.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.