Today I am taking part in the Artful Stampers Annual Catalogue Blog Hop.
I have used the Bouquet Blooms Bundle which includes the Gatefold Blossoms Framelits.
- The gatefold die uses a piece of cardstock 9″ x 5″ (23cm x 12.5cm) and creates a closed card 5″ x 3½” (12.5cm x 9cm). Using this size, you will only get one card from a full size piece of cardstock.
- I have made some adjustments so that you can get two cards from a full size piece of cardstock.
- Start with a piece of cardstock 21cm x 12.5cm, and place the dies at each end and cut with the Big Shot.
- Score along the mark on the small side, then move the cardstock over 8cm and score again. Fold on these score lines and decorate as desired.
- Stamp Set: Bouquet Blooms
- Cardstock: Pineapple Punch, Soft Sea Foam, Powder Pink, Whisper White
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Powder Pink, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Gatefold Blossoms Framelits, Dimensionals
… a little on the inside
Don’t forget to visit all the other blogs to get more inspiration.
You can download a PDF version of the Annual Catalogue here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.