Recently, I posted a quick tutorial on how to create an Impossible card, and I promised you a video to make the creation process easier. Here it is!
- The card is made from just a ¼ of a piece of A4 cardstock.
- Stamp Set: Picture Perfect Birthday
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1½” Circle Punch
Here is the video:
… and the visual way of how to make it:
- Cut cardstock 14.8cm x 10.5cm. This is ¼ of a piece of A4.
- Cut and score as shown in the above photograph.
- Hold the middle on both sides and twist the left side up.
- Cut layers from Designer Series Paper or coordinating cardstock. Cut 2 of the L shape, 1 thin strip for across the front and 2 of the rectangle for front and back of the stand up part.
- You can add as many layers as you want. Just decrease the size of each layer by 0.5cm all the way around.
Don’t forget to check out all of the retiring products in my online shop to make sure that you don’t miss out on your favourites.