It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
I have used the very elegant Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper which will retire at the end of May.
- The card base of Thick Whisper White was layered with Calypso Coral and then Marina Mist which was embossed with the Polka Dot Basics Texture Impressions Embossing Folder.
- The circles of DSP were punched with the 1½”, 2″ and 2½” Circle Punches.
- The sentiment from Bunch of Blossoms was stamped with Calypso Coral ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- The art panel pieces were adhered together and then attached to the card with Dimensionals.
- See how I have dressed up the back of the envelope with the Designer Series Paper too.
… dress up the inside too
Marina Mist is one of the colours that is retiring at the end of the month. Don’t forget to check out all of the retiring products in my online shop to make sure that you don’t miss out on your favourites.