It is a while since I have showcased any Brusho Crystal Projects. Today, I have four to share, each with a slightly different technique: one using Shimmery White, one with Glossy White and two with Watercolor Paper.
- Sprinkle Yellow and Gamboge Brusho Crystal Colour onto a piece of Watercolor Paper and spritz with water to get the desired effect. When dry, stamp the image from Graceful Garden using Memento Tuxedo Black and colour with Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Stamp a sentiment and add some clear Wink of Stella and Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes for some bling.
- Add a strip of Crushed Curry Color Theory Designer Series Paper to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Attach the art panel using Dimensionals.
…. for the inside
- Take a piece of Shimmery White and die cut it with one of the Lots of Labels Framelits.
- Stamp the image from Lots of Lavender with Versamark and heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Spritz with water and sprinkle Yellow and Prussian Blue Brusho Crystal Colour. Move colour around and add more water to get the desired look. Allow to dry and polish with paper towel to remove any crystals from the embossed areas. This has now created an Emboss Resist effect.
- Wrap some Linen Thread around the lower part of the panel.
- Take a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and emboss with the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach to a Tranquil Tide card base.
- Add the art panel using Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment from Petal Palette on a scrap of Very Vanilla using Basic Gray ink and die cut using the Petals & More Thinlits. Lightly sponge the edges and attach it to the art panel.
… and for the inside
- Stamp the sentiment from Color Me Happy using Basic Black Archival ink on a piece of Watercolor Paper. Sprinkle it with Yellow, Prussian blue, and Moss Green Brusho Crystal Colour. Spritz with water, move the colour around with an Aqua Painter and add more water until the required look is obtained. Allow to dry. Colour the sentiment with Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp one of the birds from Color Me Happy on Whisper White using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Colour with Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Fussy cut and attach to the art panel.
- Emboss a piece of Whisper White with the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and attach to a Night of Navy card base.
- Attach the art panel.
… for the inside
- Emboss a Powder Pink card base using the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Punch a strip of Rich Razzleberry with the Banner Triple Punch and attach to the card base.
- Use a scrap of Whisper White to die cut the lacy piece from the Petals & More Thinlits.
- Sprinkle Prussian Blue and Moss Green Brusho Crystal Colour onto a piece of Glossy White cardstock. Spritz with water, then use a piece of scrunched up plastic wrap to move the colours around. When dry, stamp the Lots of Lavender image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colour with Old Olive, Night of Navy and Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends. Add some Glitter Enamel Dots.
- Attach the ‘lacy’ piece behind the base of the art panel and attach the art panel to the card with Dimensionals.
… on the inside
Just a reminder about products that are retiring on 31 May 2018.
Retiring Products List – Occasions Catalogue
- This retiring products list contains items from the 2018 occasions catalogues. Products are only available until 31 May 2018, or while supplies last. Click here for the PDF or visit my online shop for an up to date list of products that are still available.
Retiring Products List – Annual Catalogue
- This retiring products list contains items from the 2017-2018 annual catalogue. Products are only available until 31 May 2018, or while supplies last. Click here for the PDF or visit my online shop for an up to date list of products that are still available.