It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
I have used the Host Set Cozy Cottage from the current Occasions Catalogue.
- Attach a piece of the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Add a strip of Emerald Envy across the lower third of the card.
- Stamp the cottage image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White cardstock. Colour with a Blender Pen and Emerald Envy, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, So Saffron and Soft Suede inks.
- Add some Black Rhinestone Jewels to the lower left hand corner of the art panel.
- Layer the art panel onto Basic Black and attach to the card with Dimensionals.
… dress up the inside too