One of the techniques we used for a recent class was Mirror Image, sometimes known as Reflection.
The elegant lady from Beautiful You was perfect to demonstrate this technique.
- Attach a piece of Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper to a card base of Thick Whisper White.
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White with a Lots of Labels Framelit. Snip the curved edges off the sides of the piece.
- Stamp the elegant lady with Memento Tuxedo Black on the right hand side of the die cut.
- Stamp the elegant lady with Memento Tuxedo Black onto the Silicon craft sheet. Flip the sheet over and press the image onto the left hand side of the die cut – lining up to be a mirror image / reflection.
- Stamp the dress in Rose Red ink onto the right hand image.
- Stamp it again on the Silicon craft sheet, flip the sheet over and press the image onto the reflection image.
- Stamp a sentiment between the two ladies.
- Layer the art panel onto Basic Black and attach to card with Dimensionals.
… dress up the inside too
You can see the reflection technique in more details here.
One thought on “Mirror Image Ladies with Beautiful You”