It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
I have used the Lots of Happy stamp set from the Lots of Happy Card Kit in the 2018 Occasions Catalogue together with two of the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Papers from Sale-A-Bration (which finishes tomorrow – 31 March).
- Attach a piece of the silver stripes from the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper to a card base of Elegant Eggplant.
- Colour some of the floral images from the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper with Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and Old Olive markers then fussy cut them.
- Stamp a sentiment from Lots of Happy onto a scrap of Whisper White with Basic Black Archival ink. Die cut with a square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Die cut a square from Elegant Eggplant cardstock using the Layering Squares Framelits to layer the sentiment.
- Attach the die cut, coloured floral images to the sentiment panel, and add these panels to the card using Dimensionals.
… dress up the inside too
Don’t forget that Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow – 31 March, so get in quickly to get your favourites whilst they are still available.