With only two weeks left in Sale-A-Bration, I have been creating lots of samples with the wonderful FREE products.
Today, I have three different ways of using the Beautiful Peacock stamp set.
- Emboss a piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock with the Petal Pair Leaf Textured Impressions Embossing Folder twice. Sponge the raised embossing with Lemon Lime Twist ink and attach it to a card base of the same colour.
- Place a strip of metallic Glitter Tape (or any sparkly Washi Tape) across the centre of the embossed panel.
- Die cut one of the Eastern Medallions Thinlits with Whisper White cardstock and sponge with Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim and Fresh Fig inks. Attach to the card.
- Punch a 2″ circle with Whisper White cardstock for the art panel. Stamp the peacock with Dapper Denim. Use sponge daubers to ink the ‘feather’ stamp in Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim and Fresh fig inks and stamp over the peacock. Attach over the medallion using Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment in Dapper Denim ink and punch with the Duet Banner Punch. Add to the card with Dimensionals.
… dress up the inside with a Dapper Denim peacock
- Attach a strip of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Die cut a scallop circle with Tranquil Tide and a matching plain circle with Whisper White cardstock using the Layering Circles Framelits.
- On the white circle, stamp the peacock using Smoky Slate ink. Stamp the tail with Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide inks.
- Attach the art panel to the Tranquil Tide scallop circle and add to the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment and some flowers on Whisper White and punch with the Duet Banner Punch. Punch a layer for the sentiment with Tranquil Tide cardstock. Attach to card with Dimensionals.
… the inside has a strip of the Designer Series Paper and the tail stamped twice
- Something a little different for this one.
- Take the curved leaf image and stamp three times with Lemon Lime Twist to create a ‘wreath’ shape. Stamp the small floral images all around the wreath with Fresh Fig, Berry Burst and Powder Pink inks.
- Die cut the art panel with the Layering Circles Framelits and die cut a matching scallop circle with Fresh Fig cardstock.
- Use the Banner Triple Punch to create flagged ends on two pieces of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper and attach to Fresh Fig card base.
- Attach the layered art panel with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White and punch with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Attach to a 1¼” Fresh Fig circle and add to the centre of the art panel.
- Add a thin strip of Metallics Glitter Tape (or sparkly Washi Tape) along the lower part of the card base.
… inside is decorated to match the outside
Don’t forget that Sale-A-Bration ends on 31 March, so get in quickly to get your favourites whilst they are still available.