Today I am showcasing Brusho Crystal Colour with Shimmery White Cardstock. This cardstock works well with the Brusho and still shows the shimmer of the cardstock through the colours. I also have a video to show you how easy it is to create these great effects.
- For this technique, the cardstock was wet using an Aqua Painter, then Prussian Blue and Brilliant Red Brusho Crystals were sprinkled over the wet area. The Aqua Painter added some extra water and moved the colour around.
- Once the cardstock was dry, I added some drops of water and then stamped the pine trees from Waterfront with Basic Black Archival ink.
- The art panel was layered onto Fresh Fig and a card base of Thick Very Vanilla.
- A sentiment from Waterfront was added to the lower right edge of the card base.
… don’t forget the inside
- This time, Gamboge, Brilliant Red and Yellow Brusho crystals were sprinkled on the Shimmery White cardstock which was then spritzed with water.
- The Brusho panel was stamped with Stylized Birthday using Fresh Fig ink and layered onto Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and then a Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- A sentiment from Big on Birthdays was stamped numerous times on the card base.
… and for the inside
- One of the orchid images from Climbing Orchid was stamped three times with Versamark ink and then heat embossed using White Embossing Powder on the Shimmery White cardstock.
- To create an Emboss Resist effect, the cardstock was spritzed with water and then sprinkled with Moss Green, Yellow and Prussian Blue Brusho Crystals.
- I took a Whisper White negative diecut from the Café Builder Framelits and coloured it with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends and attached it over the art panel.
- The Thick Very Vanilla card base was stamped with the same orchid image using Soft Suede ink and layered with Very Vanilla cardstock embossed with the Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- The sentiment was stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and fussy cut. The Bronze Stampin’ Blends created a faux layer around the edge.
… just a little decoration for the inside
- Images from Climbing Orchid were heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder on the Shimmery White cardstock.
- Brilliant Red, Moss Green and Prussian Blue Brusho Crystals were sprinkled onto separate acrylic blocks and then added to the cardstock with an Aqua Painter.
- The card base of Thick Whisper White was layered with Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- The art panel was die cut using one of the Lots of Labels Framelits and attached to the card base with Dimensionals. A strip of Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon was placed across the middle of the art panel.
- The sentiment was stamped with Dapper Denim on a scrap of Whisper White. The edges were sponged with the same ink before the panel was added to the card.
… on the inside
Check out my video for a more visual effect.
2 thoughts on “Brusho Crystal Colour with Shimmery White Cardstock + VIDEO”
Thank you StampKnowHow.
Nice video! Some great techniques with Brusho.
LikeLiked by 1 person