It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge.
Here is the sketch:
I have used the sketch to create a clean and simple, very quick and easy card.
- The card base is Smoky Slate stamped tone on tone with the floral image from Heartfelt Blooms.
- Die cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum using the Layering Squares Framelits.
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes Framelits second largest square. Stamp part of the Heartfelt Blooms floral image using Smoky Slate ink.
- Attach the art panel to the Sugarplum square and attach to the card base.
- Stamp a sentiment using Sweet Sugarplum ink on a scrap of Whisper White and fussy cut. Attach to a scrap of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock and fussy cut the same shape as the white piece. Attach to the card using Dimensionals.
… dress up the inside too
What do you think?