Today I have another in my series of videos on how to create quick and easy cards using the Memories & More Card Packs.
These packs are not only great for memory making, but also for creating quick and easy cards. The best part of these packs is that they are a very economical way of trying out the images from a suite without having to buy the stamp set.
There are 72 double sided cards in each pack – 52 small and 20 full card front size, giving you the option of making up to 72 quick and easy cards for your stash or gift boxes. You will find these packs in the Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue and even a FREE pack (with qualifying sales) in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
Today, I have one using the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack.
- Stamp a small image from Perennial Birthday to create a sparse background on the Marina Mist card base. Use Marine Mist ink to create a tone on tone look.
- Fussy cut the flower sprays from one of the cards.
- Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Cut banners at each end.
- Attach one of the flower sprays behind the top left corner of the sentiment panel.
- Attach another of the flower sprays behind the bottom right corner of the sentiment panel.
- Attach the combined art panel to the card base using Dimensionals.
… don’t forget the inside – add one of the flower sprays to the bottom right corner of a piece of Whisper White and attach to the inside of the card.
Check out my video for a more visual effect.