Today I have another in my series of videos on how to create quick and easy cards using the Memories & More Card Packs.
These packs are not only great for memory making, but also for creating quick and easy cards. The best part of these packs is that they are a very economical way of trying out the images from a suite without having to buy the stamp set.
There are 72 double sided cards in each pack – 52 small and 20 full card front size, giving you the option of making up to 72 quick and easy cards for your stash or gift boxes. You will find these packs in the Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue and even a FREE pack (with qualifying sales) in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
Today, I have another using the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack.
- Use Sponge Daubers, Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy inks on Whisper White to create an image through part of the stencil in the card pack. I used the same image in both the top right and bottom left corners.
- Layer the art panel onto Emerald Envy and then a card base of Sweet Sugarplum.
- Stamp a sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday using Emerald Envy ink on Whisper White cardstock and punch with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Punch out 2 pieces of Emerald Envy cardstock and layer behind the sentiment panel. Check out the video or post on how to do this.
- Attach the sentiment panel using Dimensionals.
- Add some Rhinestones for a little bling.
… don’t forget the inside – sponge the stencil in the lower right hand corner on Whisper White and attach to the card.
Check out my video for a more visual effect.