Today I have another in my series of videos on how to create quick and easy cards using the Memories & More Card Packs.
These packs are not only great for memory making, but also for creating quick and easy cards. There are 72 double sided cards in each pack – 52 small and 20 full card front size, giving you the option of making up to 72 quick and easy cards for your stash or gift boxes. You will find these packs in the Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue and even a FREE pack (with qualifying sales) in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
Today, I have another using the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack.
- The Memories & More card was white with just the flowers printed in black.
- Colour the image with tools of your choice. I have used Watercolor Pencils and a Blender pen. Colours used were Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.
- Attach a piece of Old Olive Sheer Ribbon at the base of the art panel.
- Emboss the front of the Crumb Cake card base with the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Attach the art panel on an angle using Dimensionals.
… don’t forget the inside – stamp a matching image from Petal Palette.
Check out my video for a more visual effect.