Welcome to the 2018 Sale-A-Bration Kick Off Blog Tour.
You may be starting the blog tour here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup in the link below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
The Theme today is create projects using products from the 2018 Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
What is Sale-A-Bration you ask? It is the biggest sale of the year! You can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order. You will receive rewards whether you shop, host or join during the promotion. The promotion runs from 3 January to 31 March 2018. You can find more information below my projects.
There are not only stamp sets for FREE during Sale-a-Bration, but also a Card Kit, Ribbon Pack, a Memories & More Card Pack, Designer Series Paper, Thinlits and a Cards & Envelopes Pack.
All my projects today are based on the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes. This is a pack of 16 preprinted card bases and envelopes, 4 each of 4 designs. They co-ordinate with the Tutti-Frutti suite on pages 28-29 in the Occasions Catalogue which also goes live today.
- The Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and co-ordinating Picture Perfect Party DSP, as well as Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes are from the new Occasions Catalogue.
- The image from Beautiful You in the Annual Catalogue has been coloured with the new Blends. Other accessories include Lots of Labels Framelits, Whisper White Sheer Ribbon, Clear Faceted Gems and Dimensionals.
- The two layers are cards from the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack which is another of the FREE products in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.
- The ‘Happy Birthday’ sentiment is from the Perennial Birthday stamp set in the Occasions Catalogue. Some Brights Enamel Shapes from the Annual Catalogue complete the look.
- The beautiful bouquet image is from the Lots of Lavender stamp set – one of the FREE products in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. This is a two-set set which makes it very easy to colour the different parts of the bouquet.
- The sentiment is from the Background Bits Hostess set in the Annual Catalogue – heat embossed in white.
- I used Vellum and the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch to create some interest along the sides of the art panel, and some Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon for the bow.
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.
All About Sale-a-Bration
For every $90 you spend, you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. This year there is a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
- Spend $90 and get one free level 1 product.
- Spend $180 and get one free level 2 product, OR, choose two level 1 items.
- Spend $270 and have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
Hold a qualifying party with at least $400 in sales during Sale-A-Bration, and you will earn $40 more in Stampin’ Rewards! These rewards can even be applied towards a Starter Kit, allowing you to also join and become a demonstrator.
If you join during the promotion (3 January – 31 March 2018) you will not only receive the starter kit for $169 AUD, but you will also have the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for your kit—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
Contact me if you would have any queries or would like further information on any of these deals.
The 2018 Occasions Catalogue also goes live today. You have seen glimpses of some of the products in the above projects. Contact me if you would like a copy of the catalogue.