I have been remiss in posting over the last couple of weeks. The Christmas season got away with me.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and thank you for being part of my paper crafting journey this year.
Today I have made a fancy fold step card using the Night in Bethlehem stamp set and co-ordinating Bethlehem Edgelits.
- The pop-up part is created by only cutting half way through the die. I will have a video showing you how to achieve this effect early in the New Year.
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Merry Little Christmas DSP
- Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray
- Stamp Sets: Night in Bethlehem
- Accessories: Bethlehem Edgelits, Dimensionals, Pretty Label Punch, Lots of Label Framelits
- This is the view from the side …
The above card was too large to fit into a standard C6 Envelope, so I made an envelope using the Envelope Punch Board (oops – forgot to take a pic before I sent it).
Here is an example of a smaller version of the card that will fit into a standard C6 Envelope.
… and the side view
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Merry Little Christmas DSP, Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper (retired)
- Ink: Bermuda Bay
- Stamp Sets: Hang Your Stocking
- Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Lots of Label Framelits, Christmas Stockings Thinlits, Dimensionals
Would you like to learn how to make cards like these? Join my classes or contact me to see how you can make them at home.