Today I am using a couple of great new products from the Holiday Catalogue – the Good Tidings stamp set and the Gold Foil Snowflakes.
- Emboss a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock with the Sweetheart TIEF. Don’t worry about the heart shape in the folder, it will be covered by our art panel.
- Attach the embossed piece to a card base of the same colour.
- Stamp some of the two-step holly using Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red inks onto some scrap Whisper White. Create the second image without reinking to get a faded look.
- Attach both pieces of holly to the embossed layer with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment onto Whisper White and die cut with one of the circle Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Take one of the Gold Foil Snowflakes, cut in half and add to the embossed layer. You may need to cut out a couple of the ‘petals’ of the snowflake, depending on how you place it.
- Attach sentiment layer over snowflake using Dimensionals.
- Just a little decoration for the inside …
Christmas will be here before we realise it. How are you going with your Christmas cards?