Today I am going to show you how you can use the Ghosting or Versamark Resist Technique to create some beautiful cards. Keep reading to the end to see the video.
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Glossy White, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
- Stamps: Post Script, Colorful Seasons
- Ink: Versamark, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponges
- … not to forget some sponging on the inside
- Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Glossy White, Whisper White, Eastern Palace Specialty DSP
- Stamp Sets: Falling Flowers, Colorful Seasons
- Ink: Versamark, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Sponges
- … a little decoration on the inside
- This one is a little different. I have die cut the Ghosting leaves, added them to the Very Vanilla before embossing the panel to create an Inlaid / Embedded Embossing look.
- Supplies: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Glossy White cardstock, Versamark, Emerald Envy, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso ink, Vintage Leaves, Layering Love stamp sets, Leaflets Framelits, Garden Trellis TIEF, Sponges.
- … just a couple of die cut Ghosting leaves for the inside
- This is the one that I create in the video.
- Supplies: Old Olive, Whisper White, Glossy White cardstock, Merry Little Christmas DSP, Versamark, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Real Red ink, Carols of Christmas, Holly Berry Happiness stamp sets, Layering Circles Framelits, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Mini Tinsel Trim, Dimensionals, Sponges.
- … the inside
Here is the video with some tips on how to use the Ghosting / Versamark Resist Technique.
Let me know what you think.
- Colorful Seasons
- Embedded Embossing
- Falling Flowers
- Garden Trellis TIEF
- Holly Berry Builder Punch
- Inlaid Embossing
- Layering Circles
- Layering Love
- Leaflets Framelits
- Post Script
- Seasonal Layers Thinlits
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Versamark Resist
- Vintage Leaves
- YouTube Videos