Today I have another card using one of my favourite techniques – Polished Stone on Glossy White cardstock.
- Stamp the Wild Wasabi card base with the leaf image from Garden in Bloom to create a tone on tone effect.
- Use the Polished Stone technique with Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant inks on a piece of Glossy White cardstock. When dry, stamp leaf and flower images.
- Create ticket corners on the art panel and the Elegant Eggplant layers with the ½” circle punch.
- Wrap a piece of 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer Ribbon around the lower part of the layers and attach to the card base.
- Stamp a sentiment and die cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Attach across the strip of ribbon with Dimensionals.
- … just a little decoration on the inside
Polished Stone Technique
- If you wish to refresh your memory on this technique, you can watch my YouTube video.