Today I am showcasing one of the great Host Sets from the Annual Catalogue – Tranquil Tulips. This 2-step stamping photopolymer set has 22 stamps and creates realistic images and is great for quick and easy cards as well as for cards with a little more detail such as those I have today.
- Stamp the tulips in Elegant Eggplant and the leaves in Garden Green on a piece of Whisper White. Fussy cut around the flower on the right and wrap some Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon around the base of the image and tie a know / bow.
- Use Smoky Slate for the card base and cut off a 2 cm strip down the side on the front.
- Add some Whole Lot of Lovely DSP along the left side of the card base and then add the tulip panel so that the fussy cut tulip hangs over the side.
- Stamp a sentiment from Eastern Beauty on Whisper White and punch with the 1¼” Circle Punch. Use the 1⅜” Circle Punch with a scrap of Elegant Eggplant to create a layer for the sentiment. Attach to the DSP with Dimensionals.
- Don’t forget the inside …..
- Stamp the small leaf with Sahara Sand ink all over the Sahara Sand card base.
- Wrap a piece of Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon around a piece of Always Artichoke and attach to the centre of the card.
- Using the masking technique, stamp a bunch of tulips with Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry inks and the stems with Always Artichoke on a piece of Whisper White then die cut with the Lots of Labels Framelits. Attach with Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous with Always Artichoke ink on Whisper White. Fussy cut and attach to a piece of Always Artichoke and fussy cut to match the same shape as the white. Add with Dimensionals.
- … and the inside
You can see more projects with this set here.