Welcome to the RemARKably Creative Blog Tour.
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup in the link below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
The Theme today is – FALL – fall colours, fall leaves, fall flowers, fall fun, fall, fall, fall.
Whilst we are about to embrace Spring here in the southern hemisphere, it is still cool enough to think about Autumn. I do love the reds and yellows associated with this season.
My card depicts the bleak look of Autumn/Fall with the Oak Trees changing colour against a stark background.
- The Whisper White panel was sponged with Soft Sky and Crumb Cake to create the background.
- The Oak Tree image from Lovely As A Tree was stamped / masked three times across the sponged panel using Early Espresso ink. Colour was added to the trees with Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler Markers. An Aqua Painter ‘meshed’ the colours together, before adding a second generation image of the tree over the top.
- The sentiment is from Soft Sayings, stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered onto Burlap Ribbon.
- The art panel was then layered onto Cajun Craze and a card base of Crushed Curry.
- I didn’t forget the inside – just a simple oak leaf in the top right hand corner.
Thank you for visiting our blog tour. I am sure you will agree with me that there are lots of amazing ideas and inspiration for you to digest. You are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so click on the blue icon below to see who is next in the list.