Back in June, I gave you a peek of the new Embossing Paste. Today, I have more projects and a video to show you how easy it is to use.
I have coloured the embossing paste with Fresh Fig ink and used it with the Medallion mask from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks on Thick Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment is from Eastern Beauty. A strip of Eastern Palace Specialty DSP and some Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers complete this striking card.
This is only half of the mask. You could use any part of it on your card, or use the complete mask on a scrapbooking page.
Here I have used the Clouds mask on Pool Party cardstock and once the paste was dry, stamped the birds from High Tide with Early Espresso ink. The sentiment is from Colorful Seasons.
See how the birds stamped on the clouds appear to be behind them?
- The Embossing Paste is easy to use. All you need to do is place the mask over the cardstock and spread the paste with a palette knife. Carefully remove the mask and let the paste dry on the cardstock – it only takes a few minutes.
- Want coloured paste? Add a little of the embossing paste to your silicon mat and drop in some of the desired colour reinker. Mix together with a palette knife and use as above.
- Want some sparkle? After adding the paste and removing the stencil, sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds or other glitter while still wet.
- Want to heat emboss? After adding the paste and removing the stencil, sprinkle with embossing powder and set with heat tool.
- Want to stamp over the paste? Allow to dry completely and stamp desired image.
- Make sure you wash the mask and knife straight away or it will take some scraping / soaking to get the dried paste off them.
Here is a video with some tips on how to use the Embossing Paste.
Don’t forget to redeem any Bonus Days Coupons that you may have earned in July. Each Coupon is worth $9 towards any purchase you make during August.