Embossing Paste has been around for some time, and it is now available in the 2017 Annual Catalogue. There are also some Decorative Masks to use with it.
Today, I have my first project using the embossing paste and the diamond shaped Pattern Party Decorative mask.
- The Embossing Paste is so easy to use. All you need to do is place the mask over the cardstock and spread the paste with a palette knife. Carefully remove the mask and let the paste dry on the cardstock – it only takes a few minutes. I used Tranquil Tide cardstock which creates a beautiful effect with the paste.
- Make sure you wash the mask and knife straight away or it will take some scraping / soaking to get the dried paste off them.
- The Eastern Medallions Thinlits were used to die cut a couple of shapes with Whisper White cardstock. An Eastern Gold Vinyl Sticker was added over the larger die cut and the edges sponged with Lemon Lime Twist. Circle dots and a sentiment from Eastern Beauty were stamped on the smaller die cut which was also sponged with Lemon Lime Twist.
- See the sparkle hanging down from behind the large shape? This is the new Gold Mini Sequin Trim – so pretty!
- Just a little decoration on the inside …
There are four pieces in the Pattern Party Decorative Masks pack – diamonds, brick wall, large medallion and clouds. I will be doing a lot more playing with these and the Embossing Paste.