One of my favourite products, Glossy White cardstock has made a comeback in the new catalogue. There are so many techniques to use with this cardstock.
Today, I am bringing back Crayon Resist.
Falling Flowers images with Memento Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Always Artichoke and Soft Sky inks.
Stylized Birthday and Falling Flowers images with Basic Gray Archival, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red inks.
Beautiful You image with Basic Gray Archival, Marina Mist and Night of Navy inks.
Colorful Seasons image with Basic Gray Archival, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Soft Sky inks.
Colorful Seasons images with Basic Gray Archival, Soft Sky, Marina Mist and Night of Navy inks. See how some of the images have smudges as the ink was too wet and I slightly moved the image.
- Take care when stamping with any inks on Glossy White cardstock. It can easily smudge.
- Any colour crayons will work.
- Always allow time for the stamped image to dry before attempting this technique.
- Use circular motions with the Sponge Daubers to get the best effect.
- Polish off the finished image with a soft cloth or paper towel to remove any crayon from the cardstock.
Here is a video to take you through all the steps.
Please like my video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be the first to see my new creations.
Contact me if you would like further information.