Last month, one of my classes was based on how to use DSP. Here are a couple of the cards that the class made.
- These two cards are perfect examples of showcasing DSP on your card. You can use these designs with just about any DSP. Depending on the pattern, you may need to cut two rectangles to cut into triangles to get the pattern you want.
- Dimensions of DSP for the first card: cut a piece 10cm x 14.3cm, and cut on the diagonal. Turn one piece over and attach both triangles to the front of the card base.
- Dimensions of DSP for the second card: striped piece is 1cm x 14.8cm, strawberry piece is 9.5cm x 14.8cm.
- Cardstock used was Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Tasty Treats DSP.
- Ink was Chocolate Chip for the first card, and Pear Pizzazz for the second.
- Accessories included Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Metallic Shapes, Old Olive Baker’s Twine and the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Supplies on these cards that will retire on 31 May include Watermelon Wonder cardstock and the Tasty Treats DSP.
Have you checked to see if any of your favourite products are going to retire on 31 May 2017? Contact me or visit my shop.
Contact me or visit my shop (link in the menu above) to see all products that are retiring on 31 May 2017.