Today I have two twisted easel cards to share with you.
The first one (Nailed It) opens to the left.
The second one (Custom Tee) opens to the right.
- Measurements for card base of both cards: 29.7cm x 10.5cm, score at 14.8cm OR 11″ x 4¼”, score at 5½”
- Download PDF here on how to score both left and right opening cards.
- How to score LEFT opening card
- How to score RIGHT opening card
- Nailed It card:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, Banner Framelits, Urban Underground Embellishments
- Custom Tee card:
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Sending Love DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: T-shirt Builder Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals
- First layer – 14.8cm x 10.5cm OR 5½” x 4¼”
- Second layer – 14.3cm x 10cm OR 5¼” x 4″
- Inside: Cardstock and Designer Series Paper both 14.8cm x 1cm OR 5½” x ½”
- I have created a video to show you step by step how to create this masterpiece.
Please consider liking my video and subscribing to my YouTube Channel to be the first to see my new creations.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Sale-A-Bration ends on 31 March. If you haven’t taken advantage of this great promotion and earned some FREE products, time is quickly running out. Since we are now in the final weeks of this exciting promotion, we just want to remind everyone that these products are available only while supplies last.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.