Today, I have a quick and easy card with just one layer. This was the card that I created for a recent team shoe box swap.
- Deboss a piece of Whisper White with the ‘celebrate’ from the Celebrations DUO TIEF.
- Take the smallest leaf image from Vintage Leaves and lightly stamp it across the debossed image using Always Artichoke, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron and Delightful Dijon inks.
- Add some more of the leaf image randomly on the art panel.
- Stamp the ‘spots’ from Gorgeous Grunge using Smoky Slate and Delightful Dijon.
- Wrap some Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine around the lower part of the art panel three times and attach at the back.
- Add the art panel to the Delightful Dijon card base.
- Don’t forget the inside…..
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.