Have you taken advantage of the FREE products in the 2017 Sale-A-Bration Catalogue yet?
Today I am using one of these products, the Avant Garden 2-step stamping Stamp set with another old technique known as Faux Silk.
- Are you a visual learner? Check out my video in the link below.
- Prefer descriptions to create? Keep reading.
- Take a piece of white tissue paper (16cm x 12cm OR 5½” x 4″) and randomly stamp solid images from Avant Garden using Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke inks.
- Allow the ink to dry and then scrunch up the tissue paper as if you were going to throw it away.
- Carefully open the tissue paper, taking care not to straighten out the creases.
- Use a glue stick to cover a piece of Whisper White cardstock (11.4cm x 7.7cm OR 4½’ x 3″) and lay the tissue paper over it.
- Lightly pat the tissue paper onto the glue, keeping the creases.
- Turn over and attach the sides of the tissue to the back of the white cardstock.
- Attach the art piece to Elegant Eggplant cardstock (12cm x 8.2cm OR 4¾” x 3¼”).
- Make up a card base with Thick Whisper White (21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm OR 8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). Stamp a sentiment in the lower right hand corner with Elegant Eggplant and then randomly stamp the small image all over the card with Always Artichoke ink.
- Attach the layered art piece at an angle on the card base.
- And for the inside and envelope …..
I have created a video on how I used this technique. Please consider commenting on and liking the video and subscribing to my YouTube Channel.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.