One of the fun bundles in the new Occasions Catalogue is Balloon Adventures. There are 17 photopolymer stamps and 8 dies in the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. The stamp set also co-ordinates with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.
Here is another of the projects we made at last week’s classes.
- Use Pacific Point ink and the ‘swirly’ stamp to cover the front of a Whisper White Note Card.
- Use the Banner Triple Punch to flag the ends on pieces of Crushed Curry and Party Animal DSP and attach to the centre of the card front.
- Cut out a Stitched Shapes Framelits circle with Whisper White and stamp a sentiment on it with Emerald Envy ink. Attach to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp a dotted balloon on Whisper White with Crushed Curry ink and punch with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.
- Die cut a dotted balloon from Crushed Curry cardstock with the Thinlits die. Attach to the front of the white balloon, and add to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Note the stamping on the envelope too.
- And for the inside …..
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.